- Lifetime Warranty on White Vinyl Frame and Vinyl Sash Members.
- Lifetime Warranty on Insulating Glass.
- Lifetime Warranty on Hardware.
- 15-Year Warranty on Solar Bond™ Paint Standard Colours.
- No Charge Warranty Transfers.
Already a customer? Click here to register your warranty!
All Vinylbilt products are manufactured according to Vinylbilt standard manufacturing tolerances. With quality construction, committed staff and technology we ensure the best possible products and service available.
Vinylbilt Windows and Greenhouses are warranted against such defects in material that might result in blistering, peeling, flaking, corroding and fading of the frame or sash members for the lifetime of the product from the date of installation.
Vinylbilt warrants that the insulating glass units Super Spacer® contained in the windows fabricated from select A-quality glass, and that under normal conditions there will not be an obvious obstruction of vision, which is the result of film formation or dust collection between the interior glass surfaces, for the life of the window in accordance with all terms specified in this warranty. 15-Year Warranty on Insulating Glass Greenhouse Windows.
Vinylbilt warrants that the hardware shall remain in good operational condition for the lifetime of the product excluding abuse of hardware such as over tightening of mechanism which may cause the roto gear to strip commencing from the date of installation.
Vinylbilt warrants that the vinyl/pvc laminate will not delaminate, chip, crack or blister during the life of the product.
Vinylbilt warrants the patio door vinyl frame and sash components against blistering and peeling, flaking, and corroding for a period of twenty-five (25) years. All hardware is warranted against defects for two (2) years. Insulating glass panels are warranted against seal failure for ten (10) years. Workmanship and mini blinds are warranted for a period of five (5) years. Exterior paint warranted for a period of ten (10) years to remain free of peeling, cracking and major discoloration not caused by exposure to sunlight heat, noxious or abrasive materials.
Vinylbilt's liability is limited solely and exclusively to repair or replacement and to substitute parts, at the discretion of Vinylbilt, and under no circumstances will Vinylbilt be liable for incidental or consequential charges, such as, but not limited to, labour costs for any purpose, inconvenience, damage or injury to persons or to property, or any other expense. This Warranty will be deemed null and void if the owner/purchaser modifies or otherwise alters in any way the product after installation without the written consent of Vinylbilt, if the product is used for a purpose not intended, or otherwise outside the accepted and advised use and if harmful cleaning solutions and abrasive compounds are used, as well as any windows manufactured outside Vinylbilt's manufacturing specifications as specified on www.vinylbilt.com
Punctures and tears in screens are covered for 30 days Parts Free, labour not included. Please note that a screen will not stop a child from falling out of the window.
Solar Bond standard colours are warranted against such defects in material and workmanship that might result from paint peeling, flaking, cracking and major discoloration for a period of fifteen (15) years that is not caused by exposure to sunlight, heat, or noxious or abrasive materials.
Damages resulting from the following are excluded from coverage under this Warranty:
- Exposure to harmful pollutants, the corrosion of non-vinyl products or components due to the close proximity to coastal areas, excessive thermal or physical stress and/or high humidity levels such as but not limited to improper storage.
- Any damage to the window or window components due to the settlement of building structure.
- Any damage caused by wind, hail, lightning or other incident of weather, deemed as an act of God.
- Minor imperfections in windows and doors that do not affect the product's structural integrity or obscure vision.
- Any window which has been repaired or modified by any person other than a factory-trained Service Technician or authorized Vinylbilt representative or any Non-Vinylbilt add-on or replacement parts added to the Window(s)
- Any defect, malfunction or failure to perform, which has occurred because of unreasonable use, improper application or the failure to perform reasonable or necessary maintenance.
- If products with visible defect(s) after goods have been picked up or delivered and are installed with such defects, but not limited to scratches, dents, and cracks and/or damaged components without notifying Vinylbilt prior to installation.
- Condensation on windows, which may occur as a natural result of humidity within the house or building area. Please refer to oee.nrcan.gc.ca for condensation prevention tips.